Are you looking for a high-quality company with an excellent corporate culture and great work/life balance? Would you like to leverage your auditing skills and accounting knowledge in a progressive environment? Are you interested in a diverse role that offers both operational and corporate exposure?
We are recruiting on behalf of a private company in Toronto with global operations in a high-demand sector. They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with public accounting experience. The employer is located downtown on the subway line.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial statement preparation, joint venture accounting and statutory reporting requirements
• Cross functional assistance to other business groups including operations, HR, IT and compliance
• Period-end accounting close procedures including analysis of accountants and reconciliations
• Management and executive reporting and analysis including variances and related commentary
• Project involvement and ad hoc support for company-wide initiatives and process improvements
• Coordinate with external auditors for quarterly reviews and year-end audit procedures
The Company is offering a great compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual bonus entitlement and strong RSP contribution program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
• 3-4 years of progressive experience in a public accounting firm
• Attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to work independently
• Experience auditing private or public companies and knowledge of IFRS
• Strong accounting knowledge and documentation skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®