A highly reputable, family owned, private equity and real estate market investment company is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant. The role offers an exceptional work/life balance and reports directly to the VP of Finance. The organisation has a stellar reputation and is high growth through ongoing acquisitions and investments. Location is midtown Toronto, close to subway and easily accessible via TTC.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial statement preparation for multiple private company entities including corporations and limited partnerships.
• Prepare journal entries, general ledger accounts, and annual audit working papers
• Ensure compliance and consistency with accounting policies and procedures
• Prepare variance analysis for monthly and quarterly actuals to budgets.
• Liaison with auditors and external vendors.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including base salary and bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3+ years of hands on experience coming from public accounting or industry
• Current or client experience in Real estate would be an asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at