We are recruiting on behalf of a high growth, mature FinTech company located in the Toronto downtown core. This a diversified role and the ideal candidate is a progressive newly qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead the month end/year end close processes
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly/annual financial statements for international entities and management reporting/KPI packages for parent
• Prepare variance analysis and related commentary
• Support continuous innovation through process improvement and implementation of best practices
• Liaison with internal and external auditors
• Assist the process of researching accounting impact of technical changes/transactions
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including base salary and bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3+ years of progressive experience ideally coming from a large public accounting firm
• Experience of clients in Financial Services and Financial Instruments would be an asset
• The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of date
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at