Canadian company in the real estate and hospitality sector, rapidly expanding and offering a great leadership role for a Chartered Professional Accountant coming from a public accounting firm.
The Director (hiring manager) is a strong mentor and leader who is seeking an individual to take on corporate accounting, process design & improvement, and financial planning activities. This position will play an instrumental role in improving the financial close process, leading the planning & budgeting process and providing overall finance support to operational managers at various sites.
The ideal candidate will be an ‘experienced Senior’ or Manager coming from public practice, a strong performer who thrives on continuous improvement, development of people, managing relationships and a possesses a take-charge attitude.
Located in the West GTA, easily accessible by highways 403, 401 and 407.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage the annual budget, monthly variance analysis and reforecast process
• Collaborate and build strong partnerships with Operational Managers at sites and act as their key finance business partner to help them improve their operating and financial results
• Oversee the monthly close process for various sites, including financials and cash flow forecasts and reporting
• Train, coach and develop team of direct reports responsible for accounting and reporting
• Ambitious by taking ownership and action to get involved in various areas of the business
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• Experience from a large public accounting firm with a track record of achievement
• A positive can-do and take-charge attitude
• Ability to travel across Canada - up to 20%
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.