Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
We’re partnering with a highly acquisitive, entrepreneurial company looking to hire into a newly created FP&A role.
Are you looking for a purely analytical, strategic role providing support directly to executives? An opportunity to ‘make a role your own’ and have a significant impact enterprise wide.
If you are CPA designated, tech savvy with financial modelling experience and an ability to identify opportunities to use systems to automate and streamline this role could be ideal.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
· Analyze monthly results and provide key financial information insights for review at executive level
· Review potential business initiatives, evaluate key KPIs and validate assumptions
· Leverage data visualization software to develop management reporting
· Develop and improve variance analysis on actual to budget, to forecast and related commentary
· Execute various c suite sponsored special projects and initiatives
· Coach and mentor a direct report
The company is offering an excellent compensation package, full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
· 5+ years of progressive experience in finance/accounting, at least 2+ years with an analytical/strategic focus
· Big picture/strategic mindset and highly developed analytical skills
· Strong Excel skills – knowledge of financial modelling required
· Knowledge of VBA/Power BI and/or other data visualization tools
· Self-confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at