Manager/Senior Manager FP&A
We’re partnering with a Markham based software who, due to a recent acquisition, are looking to add to their finance team.
The successful candidate in this newly created position will have FP&A oversight of the acquired entity and will play a key role in integration initiatives.
If you are CPA designated and you have proven relevant experience, are driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this role could be ideal.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
· Preparation and presentation of the annual budget and strategic plan
Liaison with operations to develop a comprehensive financial forecast
Research and communicate information on trends and market activity impacting the organisation
Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support the strategic decision making process
Maintain periodic cashflow forecasting
· Execute ad hoc initiatives/special projects required by Senior Management
The company is offering an excellent compensation package, full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
· A minimum of 2 years post-designation experience in an FP&A focused or similar position
· Financial Modelling experience and familiarity with data visualization software/Power BI is required
· Self-confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at