Manager, Internal & External Reporting
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing growth through acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your public company audit and IFRS experience in a reporting-focused role? The employer we are recruiting for is seeking an experienced Manager from industry or public accounting.
Reporting to the Controller, this position oversees the external financial reporting and internal management reporting for a mid-size global company. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with excellent experience including external reporting, consolidations, MD&A and accounting policy. The employer is located in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• External reporting – quarterly/annual financials including consolidation and MD&A
• Management reporting – senior management and board deliverables
• Accounting issues – research and recommend accounting policies
• Acquisition integration – new subsidiaries into the group when acquired
• Communication – liaise with staff across all company divisions
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA-CA)
• 7-12 years of progressive experience in industry or public accounting
• Experience working at and / or auditing public companies
• Extensive knowledge of IFRS, consolidations and MD&A
• Experience researching complex technical accounting issues
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs or CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.