Manager, Internal Audit
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a growing company with other high-calibre professionals? Are you interested in joining a publicly traded company that will allow you to travel and gain international business experience? Would you like to leverage your audit and internal controls experience in a company that will allow you to progress into a business finance role within 18-24 months?
We are recruiting on behalf of Canadian-based company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with an outgoing personality who can travel up to 50% of the year.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Managing and executing the internal audit mandate
• Develop and deliver an audit opinion on the effectiveness of internal controls
• Reporting on the audit findings through internal audit reports and presentations
• Assess business processes, procedures, methodologies and compliance with legislation
• Liaise with subsidiary senior finance teams on financial and reporting issues
• Compliance for NI 52-109 internal controls certification
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of public company audit experience at a large accounting firm or 2 years of industry Internal Audit experience
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Confident, strong communication skills and ability to influence others
• Willingness to travel globally for 1-2 week periods at a time, 50% of the year
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.