Manager, Internal Audit
Do you want to be part of an Internal Audit group that is highly respected by the business and viewed as a consultant, not adversary? Reporting to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit, this opportunity is with a high-quality company offering excellent career growth, professional development and work/life balance.
The employer is seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) who can think outside of the base, critically analysis problems and provide value added recommendations.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead or partner with other auditors to plan and execute audit assignments
• Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of core business processes
• Document findings in a structured manner
• Clearly articulate risks/control concerns to Business Unit Management, ensuring proposed management action plans will adequately address the identified risks and add value to the business
• Write concise and easy to understand audit reports
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus pension plan and other perks. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience from a Big 4 audit firm
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to think outside the box
• Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgement
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.