Manager, Financial Reporting – West GTA
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Financial Reporting, this position sits within the global corporate accounting and shared services finance function. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate experience partnering with all finance stakeholders and gaining valuable experience in a fast-paced team environment. The employer is located in the West GTA, accessible from major highways.
Are you looking for a brand-name company with opportunities for progression and career development? Would you like to leverage your experience auditing large public companies? The employer we are recruiting for is seeking a recently qualified CPA-CA at the Senior Associate level from a large public accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Provide a high level of accounting information and analysis to support finance groups
• Participate in process improvement initiatives and change management activities
• Perform accounting deliverables and meet deadlines to internal finance stakeholders
• Continually update accounting processes and internal control documentation
• Review and facilitate accounting inquiries from global finance leaders
The company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA-CA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in a large accounting firm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.