Manager Financial Reporting
Join a high growth, highly acquisitive software company that offers significant scope for growth. We are recruiting on behalf of company with global operations located in Markham.
They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with post-public accounting financial reporting experience and strong IFRS technical knowledge.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversight/review of quarterly and annual financial deliverables
• Identify opportunities to improve/innovate financial reporting processes and procedures
• Ensure smooth and efficient integration of acquisitions from a financial reporting perspective
• Research and resolution of technical accounting issues and preparation of accounting policies
• Participate in and contribute to ongoing special projects and initiatives
• Supervise, coach and develop a small team
The Company is offering a highly competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and performance bonus, RSP matching and flexible benefits plans. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of progressive reporting or related experience, including some industry experience
• Experience coaching and developing others
• Strong technical skills under IFRS and/or US GAAP
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants