Manager, Financial Reporting
Are you interested in working at the global head office of a company that is ramping up for a new chapter of growth? Are you ready for a role that offers significant opportunities to gain high re-deployment value experience? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity with excellent growth potential?
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established company with approximately $1B in annual revenue based in North York. They are seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company audit and/or industry reporting experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements, including all note disclosures in accordance with IFRS
• Support with the preparation of any other required public disclosure documents (MD&A, AIF, MIC, Prospectus, etc.)
• Support the preparation of investor relations material including earnings releases
• Prepare and/or review technical accounting interpretations for various issues that arise including communicating impacts to management
• Help to create, implement and maintain a worldwide accounting policy guide to ensure consistency across all legal entities
• Prepare and/or review material for Disclosure Committee, Investor calls and conferences, Audit Committee and Board of Director meetings
• Assist in the coordination of annual audits and quarterly review activities with external auditors including managing communications
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary & annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-8 years of experience which includes public company audit and/or reporting experience
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Time management skills with the ability to complete responsibilities within deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and complex technical accounting experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at