Manager, Financial Reporting
Are ready to join Canada’s newest and fastest growing industry? Are you interested in joining a company that is using cutting edge technology and best practices to become a major player within their sector? Would you like to leverage your public company audit and IFRS experience in a reporting-focused role?
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, this position oversees the financial reporting, public filings and accounting research at a newly-listed public company. This employer is located in Downtown Toronto, however also operates out of offices in West GTA.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of draft quarterly and annual financial statements, notes, as well as MD&A in accordance with IFRS
• Assist in the completion of the Annual Report, MIC and AIF
• Assist with coordinating the external audit of quarterly and annual financial statements
• Research technical accounting treatment for complex transactions
• Participate in special projects / ad-hoc financial requests
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including stock options so that you can participate in the company’s growth. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 4-7 years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or industry
• Experience working at and/or auditing Canadian public companies
• Strong IFRS knowledge and accounting research experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants