Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company located in Markham. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical and leadership skills to join their progressive organization.
The employer is a well-established and growing company that is building its finance team to include high performing individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment where engagement, continuous learning, and development are key to future growth.
Note: the employer is offering a hybrid work arrangement commencing post-Covid with a combination of office and remote working days each week.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and business partnering with key stakeholders
• Preparation and delivery of presentations including dashboards and value-added analysis
• Identify process improvement opportunities across FP&A and management reporting activities
• Implementation and streamlining of Power BI solutions for business unit reporting
• Perform strategic analysis, develop KPIs, and various operational reporting metrics
• Provide reporting on capital management to senior management for decision making
• Deliver business insights and ad hoc financial analysis to support business leaders
• Manages a team of direct reports; supervising, hiring and mentorship
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or industry
• Track record of initiating change, a curious mindset, and ownership of multiple deliverables
• Passion for process and continuous improvement to support finance transformation initiatives
• Experience with companies reporting under IFRS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at