Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Unique opportunity for a CPA looking for a project-driven role supporting Financial Planning, Forecasting and Analysis with a global company in their Canadian headquarters located in Mississauga! This Company offers a dynamic culture hiring top performers who thrive in a collaborative and progressive environment by developing strong leaders.
We are recruiting on behalf of an international pharmaceutical company, currently seeking an outgoing and personable Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who qualified at Big 4 accounting firm with 2-3+ years of industry experience or an industry qualified CPA with 5+ years of relevant experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Develop management reporting frameworks for tracking KPIs, trends and financial metrics
• Lead the sales forecast and business plans including budgeting for Sales/Wholesale operations
• Sales operations support related to rebate programs, pricing, logistics and ensuring controls and regulations are adhered to for accurate analytics and reporting
• Manage financial analysis and reporting on all operations, revenue, and trade
• Design and lead business planning and performance management for decision support
• Creation of models in Excel, PowerPoint decks and dashboards for presentation to executives
• Exhibit leadership qualities and build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary, performance bonus and many other perks & benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 2-3+ years of industry experience post-public accounting or 5+ years industry-qualified CPA
• Relevant industry experience in a financial planning & analysis capacity
• Experience presenting to senior management and other stakeholders
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint coupled with strong presentation and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at