Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you interested in an acquisitive Canadian public company? Would you like a high profile, pure finance role, where you’re responsible for providing the critical analysis required to support major strategic decisions, projects and initiatives? Do you have experience working with and/or building financial models?
We are recruiting on behalf of a TSX listed company located d/town Toronto. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with a financial analysis background.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Creation and review of budgets, plans and forecasts
- Develop and review financial models at the foundation of budgeting, planning and forecasting processes
- Prepare periodic KPI reporting packages
- Development of value-added financial analysis to senior executives and board of directors
- Participation in and contribution to corporate development activity, partnerships and strategic decision making
- Play a key role in the implementation of a new strategic planning tool
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 5+ years of progressive overall experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an advisory group at a major public accounting firm or equivalent analytical/strategic experience in industry
- Collaborative, adaptable, strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Ability to add value through the creation of financial models and other complex analytical techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.