Manager, Financial Operations and Reporting
We are recruiting on behalf of a large institutional investor located in the downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who qualified at a major public accounting firm and is now an established Manager in public accounting or in a Managerial/Supervisory role in industry.
Are you interested in a joining a major financial services organisation with a reputation for positive corporate culture and high levels of employee engagement? Are you looking for a progressive work environment with significant scope for professional development and progression? Do you sound technical accounting skills including strong knowledge of IFRS?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Oversight of the financial statements, management reporting and regulatory filings relating to various specialised investments
- Manage month end close activities plus balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Coach, develop and a team of direct reports
- Lead process improvement initiatives and ensure efficient utilisation of systems/software
The employer is offering a lucrative total compensation package for this level consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 6+ years of progressive experience of Financial Services, Investment Management, Investment Funds
- Ability to effectively manage coaching and development of staff
- Strong technical accounting and research skills under IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any or CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at