Manager, Financial Accounting & Projects
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing significant growth through the development of new lines of business? Would you like to join an organization that has a proven track record of hiring CPAs and providing them with opportunities to progress and diversify into other areas of finance?
The employer we are recruiting for is seeking an experienced Senior or 1st year Manager from a large public accounting firm.
The Company has the stability and financial backing of a global corporation but retains an entrepreneurial environment at their Canadian headquarters. The employer is located in the downtown core, close to Union Station.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversight of Financial Accounting – review accounting activities (1 direct report)
• Monthly/Quarterly close – key contributor including variance analysis
• Assist in preparation of Financial Statements – internal and external reporting for parent, regulatory agencies, etc.
• Special Projects – participation in various projects relating to systems, product launches, process improvement initiatives, etc.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-6 years of progressive experience in industry or public accounting
• Experience working at and / or auditing public companies
• Extensive knowledge of IFRS, consolidations and MD&A
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to use advanced Excel functions
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.