Manager, Finance (new CPA-CA or CPA)
Our client is a large brand name company and a leader in their industry. Due to growth, they are looking to hire a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CA) to join their finance team. This role will support the Executive leadership team in Reporting, Accounting, Planning & Analysis as well as Special Projects including a system implementation.
This downtown Toronto-based company (close to Union station) has global operations and are a high-end brand in their market with a strong leadership team and progressive culture.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Review variance analysis of monthly management reporting packages
• Research accounting issues and implications on business processes
• Prepare consolidation entries and reporting package under IFRS
• Prepare financial statements, reports and schedules.
• Assist with forecast process and annual budget process
• Internal controls and process improvement
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• CPA-CA or CPA – recently qualified is preferred
• Strong knowledge of IFRS including proven research skills
• Engagement experience of complex, multi-currency consolidations is preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Collaborative dealing with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability and proven track record of working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.