Manager, External Reporting
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company who has developed strong market presence with an extensive customer base, distribution channels and operational facilities. They are currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA,CA or CPA) with experience at the Manager level from public accounting or industry. The employer is located in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station and PATH connected.
Reporting to the CFO, it is a great time to join as they develop a leadership team to support ongoing growth. This is a diverse role with great senior-level exposure and high quality experience value.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead technical accounting issues under IFRS, preparation of memos and policies
• Consolidation, preparation, and data analysis of financial statements for external reporting and internal reporting requirements
• Key individual on reporting and support to auditors including process improvement, policies and ensuring best international standards are adhered to
• Complete various projects related to finance deliverables and operations support to business
• Compile/review schedules, content and notes for external financial statements including MD&A
• KPI, benchmarking, competitive analysis, and management reports for various business insights
The Company is offering a great compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual bonus program and other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of post qualification experience in a public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public companies with in-depth knowledge of IFRS
• Strong communicator verbally dealing with senior executives and report writing skills
• Self-starter, well-organized in and effective in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
• Proven ability to solve complex accounting and audit issues with tight deadlines
• Leadership experience supporting a team including coaching, mentoring and development
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®