Manager/Director – Mergers & Acquisitions
We’re partnering with a well funded private investment company aggressively investing in all asset classes and industries.
They’re looking to hire into a newly created position on their Senior Management team with the successful candidate playing a key role in the full deal cycle from A to Z.
If you are CPA designated at a major public accounting firm, you have proven M&A/deal/due diligence experience, are driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit this role could be ideal.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
· Assist in the target identification process/evaluation of possible acquisitions
· Utilise market data/info to create/deliver presentations on potential opportunities
· Evaluation of specific targets through financial analysis and due diligence review processes
· Liaison with 3rd party advisors and service providers to ensure smooth execution of acquisition process
· Post acquisition integration and monitoring of portfolio companies
· Execute ad hoc initiatives/special projects required by the CFO & Managing Director
The company is offering an excellent compensation package, full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Undergraduate degree in a business, commerce plus a minimum of 5 years post graduation experience
· Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA) at a major public accounting firm is preferred
· A minimum of 2 years experience supporting M&A/due diligence/Transaction activity in an advisory capacity or equivalent experience in Private Equity/Investments/Asset Management
· Strong Excel skills – knowledge of financial modelling
· Self-confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at