Manager, Corporate Planning
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your finance experience at the corporate level? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing growth? Would you like to lead the company’s business planning process from the corporate level?
We are recruiting on behalf of global public company in expansion mode. They are currently seeking a Chartered Accountant (CPA-CA) with a finance background and strong analytical skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Leads annual business planning including forecasting and analytics
• Leads management reporting for senior management and external use
• Collaborates with business heads representing revenue and costs centres
• Drafts commentary and conducts analysis for financial review presentations
• Supports decision making by senior leadership through analytics & scenario testing
• Conducts financial modelling to evaluate risks, opportunities and financial targets
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and long-term incentive compensation. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 5-8 years of combined experience from public accounting firm and industry
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and business partnering experience
• Advanced Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.