Manager, Corporate Accounting – Long-term contract
Would you like to work for a top employer in the financial services industry? Work from home with an employer who has a great reputation for onboarding new employees, great team environment and corporate culture!
We are recruiting on behalf of an employer currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA, CA) with financial services experience for their corporate accounting group.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Financial Reporting and Consolidations– manage financial close process and related monthly reporting under IFRS and USGAAP
- Accounting Policy – implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Financial Analysis – perform analysis on monthly results and variances to plan
- Business Partnering – work with finance staff on matters with accounting impacts
- External audit support – manage external audit process with auditors
- Special Projects – various ad hoc activities related to financial processes
Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA, CA) – Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience working in and/or auditing clients in the financial services sector
- Strong technical accounting knowledge under IFRS and/or US GAAP
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We also welcome the résumé of any CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPA-CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on