Manager, Corporate Accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience at the Manager level? Would you like to work for a top employer in the financial services industry? Are you looking for excellent work/life balance and a downtown core location with PATH access?
We are recruiting on behalf of an employer currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with financial services experience in their corporate accounting group.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Financial Reporting and Consolidations– manage financial close process and related monthly reporting under IFRS and USGAAP
- Accounting Policy – implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Financial Analysis – perform analysis on monthly results and variances to plan
- Business Partnering – work with finance staff on matters with accounting impacts
- External audit support – manage external audit process with auditors
- Special Projects – various ad hoc activities related to financial processes
The company is offering an attractive compensation package including an excellent base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) – Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience working in and/or auditing clients in the financial services sector
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.