Manager, Corporate Accounting
Are you interested in joining a distinguished market-leader in the financial services industry? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience in a progressive and dynamic organization? Are you looking for excellent work/life balance and a professional office environment?
We are recruiting on behalf of a top employer located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) currently at the Manager level from public accounting or industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Partner with business units regarding accounting implications of business activities
• Work with non-financial areas on new initiatives, products and related accounting processes
• Management of the monthly close procedure and corporate-level financial reporting activities
• Conduct financial analysis on corporate and business costs and variances to identify trends and issues
• Manage the external audit process and oversee the production of financial statements under IFRS
• Oversee and assist with the implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
• Develop and mentor a team of designation accounting professionals
The employer is offering a lucrative total compensation package for this level consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component, along with non-contributory RSP program and other monetary benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-8 years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or industry
• Experience at the Manager level in public accounting and/or industry
• Strong technical accounting and research skills under IFRS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any or CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at