Manager, Consolidations & Reporting
We are recruiting on behalf of a public company in the software sector with a strong footprint across the globe who are expanding their Toronto office. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company audit and consolidation experience under IFRS.
Are you interested in joining a company that financially sound with a strong history of growth? Would you like to join an acquisitive company with great brand recognition on an international scale? Are you looking for an opportunity in an industry that will succeed during and after Covid-19?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Liaise with reporting entities to ensure timely and accurate closing, analysis of submissions for integrity purposes
• Prepare and develop the groups’ multi-currency sub-consolidation process
• Develop consolidated schedules, maintain systems documentation and integrity of data for group policy and regulations
• Support operational finance with ongoing projects and requests
• Continuous evaluation and enhancements in supporting growth and acquisitions
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of public accounting experience auditing public companies
• Strong consolidations and IFRS and/or US GAAP exprience is preferred
• Enthusiastic team player and proven track record of problem solving and identifying issues
• Ability to interact at a high level across international markets in providing value-added support
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at