Financial Controller (e-commerce)
Are your interested in joining reputable and highly successful group of Founders & Operators as a key member in leading the development of a world-class finance function? The Company has a solid track record in the CPG and E-commerce sectors through acquisitions, investments, and acceleration of brands from stealth-mode to launching.
This position is responsible for leading the financial controls and accounting operations functions in addition to budgeting, forecasting, treasury, and business partnering with operating companies.
They employer is currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who brings a proven track record of dealing with ambiguity and building out finance functions and/or starting from the ground up. This role is ideally suited to an entrepreneurial-minded and driven finance professional who is motivated by an opportunity to ride the edge between speed and scalability.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Develop, implement and maintain effective, efficient, and compliant accounting systems, processes, and controls
• Complete financial and management reporting including cash flow, treasury, and taxation management
• Partner collaboratively with business and key stakeholders with high quality, value-added and timely financial advice to support decision making
• Manage all aspects of technical accounting and audit cycle reporting in compliance with US GAAP
• Support all payable and receivables and with effective processes and controls
• Deliver best in-class financial and management reporting with strong month-end close process
• Drive optimal business performance by identifying and implementing efficiencies for financial integration of acquisitions
• Financial projects and ad hoc analysis
The company is offering a lucrative compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary: $130,000 - $150,000 plus bonus, options, and benefits of a start-up company. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• Qualified in public accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years in leadership positions
• Demonstrated success, passion, and motivation to work with high performing teams
• Ability to take charge and comfortable driving change and growth
• Progressive and relevant industry experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at