Financial Analyst, Reporting (Private Equity)
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that is experiencing tremendous growth? Are you looking for an environment where you will learn quickly and grow your career? The employer we are recruiting for is seeking a recently qualified CPA-CA or CPA with experience auditing companies reporting under IFRS.
Reporting to the VP Finance & Controller, this is an exciting opportunity to take on significant responsibility in the business growth of a fast-paced and tier-one environment. This is a versatile and challenging position that combines the elements of financial analysis, accounting policies and special projects.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of quarterly external reporting analysis for the financial statements and MD&A
• Analysis of meaningful financial information presented to senior management
• Support in the closing of monthly books including:
o Preparing analysis and supporting schedules on financial results
o Review of month end results and attendance at related meetings
• Devise and lead process improvements to facilitate accounting changes and the automation of existing processes
• Assist in the reviewing of internal controls over financial reporting for operating subsidiaries
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including a competitive base salary and above-average annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of experience in a larger public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public companies reporting under IFRS
• Strong technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We also welcome the resumes of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.