Financial Analyst, Operations
Are you interested in working for a high growth Canadian public company? Would you like to operate as a business partner to a key business unit? Are you looking for work/life balance and a West GTA location easily accessible from major highways?
We are recruiting on behalf of an employer in Hamilton with an excellent corporate culture, great business outlook and a progressive finance team. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with an analytical mindset.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Manage BU month end close activities
- Preparation of monthly operating results and related analysis
- Assist with periodic management/KPI reporting
- Support budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide business heads with analysis to support business decisions
- Contribute to ongoing innovation/process improvement
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 3+ years of total experience from public accounting and industry
- Experience with accounting, reporting and business partnering
- Resourceful, flexible and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- At least working knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.