Finance Manager, Strategy
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your finance experience in a strategic role? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing growth? Would you like to lead the development and implementation of corporate strategy?
We are recruiting on behalf of global public company in expansion mode. They are currently seeking a Chartered Accountant (CPA-CA) with a finance background and strong analytical skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead and support the development and implementation of corporate strategies
• Develop framework for tracking and monitoring progress of key strategic initiatives
• Support strategic team to ensure objectives are captured in key operating plans
• Perform competitive benchmarking exercises to analyze corporate competitors
• Prepares executive presentations to communicate concepts and strategies
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and long-term incentive compensation. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 5-8 years of combined experience from public accounting firm and industry
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and sense of ownership
• Advanced Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.