Finance Manager, Revenue Accounting
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-respected company in the technology space located in North York. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong technical accounting skills and financial reporting experience from public accounting or industry. This role is newly-created due to growth in the business and will supervise a team of 3 direct reports.
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your technical accounting skills in a challenging and rewarding position? Would you like to coach and mentor your own team of staff? Are you interested in high-growth sectors like software and technology?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for managing a team of 3, developing, coaching and mentoring including deliverables for billing, revenue, and sales
• Partner with sales, operations and IT for billing and providing reports on revenue, orders, automation and continuous improvement including controls and integrity of information
• Coordinate and support time-tracking and recognize revenue based on percentage of completion of projects
• Provide revenue and gross profit analysis for various operating businesses
• Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate financial reporting systems
• Ensure product cost of sales appropriately tracked, manage service and professional sales including product orders with vendors
• Lead continuous improvement projects for business operations and finance
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of progressive experience from public accounting and/or industry
• Strong technical accounting experience under ASPE and IFRS
• Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with complex revenue recognition accounting
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at