Finance Manager (relocate to Antigua)
Are you interested in new financial technologies like Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency? Would you consider relocating to the Caribbean for a unique opportunity to earn Tax-Free US dollars in a high-growth emerging sector?
We are recruiting on behalf of a diversified private investment company with significant resources and capital looking to expand their holdings in the digital currency market.
The Company is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical and financial acumen to take on this newly-created Finance Manager position at their head office on the island of Antigua (daily direct flights available from Toronto).
They are offering a competitive Tax-Free income in US currency along with housing arrangements in an ex-pat gated community, access to a company car and paid medical benefits.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Ownership of financial models focused on M&A, profitability and business expansion
• Financial market research and monitoring the cryptocurrency market to update models
• Partnering with operations and management in other international locations
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly operating results for decision making
• Preparation of quarterly deliverables and reports presented to the Board
• Researching various accounting and tax related business impacts
• Development and maintenance of rolling budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5+ years of relevant finance experience in professional services and/or industry
• Experience with business analysis, budgeting, forecasting and financial metrics
• Advanced Excel proficiency; financial modelling experience is an asset
• Strong organizational and time management skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.