Finance Manager (recent CPA, CA)
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded entertainment company located in the Downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) from Big 4 or mid-size public accounting firm. This is a great opportunity to join this lean, hardworking, yet fun environment in a mixed role doing financial and management reporting supporting corporate and lines of business. A strong communicator who enjoys interaction with senior leadership team and be able to resonate with non-finance individuals.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial Planning & Analysis – lead the corporate budgeting and forecasting process including risks and opportunities to plan and variance analysis including all KPIs
• Financial Reporting – prepare financial statements, MD&A, press releases and Investor relations presentations
• Management reporting – responsible for full-cycle reporting and drive decision making on performance and metrics including presentation and commentary to key business stake holders and Leadership team
• Draft accounting memos, research accounting standards and reporting processes for improvement
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of experience in a large or mid-size public accounting firm
• Excellent research skills, initiative and the ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.