FINANCE LEAD (RECENT CPA OR CPA-CA)
Are you looking for a role that offers opportunity for progression and career development both in Canada and Internationally? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing constant growth? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience to gain new experience in a role involving process improvement, business partnering, special projects?
We are recruiting on behalf of an iconic, global company with a Canadian HO in the West GTA (easily accessible from QEW, 403 and 407). They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong accounting and analytical experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Review divisional/BU financial data, provide meaningful analysis and identify significant issues/risks
• Respond to operational inquiries and provide support and guidance on complex accounting issues
• Oversight for divisional month-end close process
• Contribute to special projects and process improvement initiatives
• Act as coach and mentor to junior staff/trainees
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, significant vacation/personal days entitlement plus the opportunity to work from home at times. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting (with a major firm)
• Strong knowledge of IFRS and proven research skills
• Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.