Finance Manager, Product & Brand Support
Are you interested in having a great work life and rewarding career for a top Branded company based in the North GTA? Supporting all product lines on pricing, KPIs, competitive analysis, benchmarking, budgeting, forecasting and 100% operational support to key metrics and drivers on growth and new products.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for financial metrics related to brands and products.
• Lead the budgeting and forecasting process including variance analysis and reporting on products
• Presentation to key executive and business leaders after compilation and creation of analytics
• Support product pricing, costs, risks, and new launches for various lines of business
• Provide accurate and effective internal reporting to the executive leadership team
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• Experience in creation of models and templates and presentations to key Executives and business leaders using advanced Excel and PowerPoint presentations
• Demonstrated ability to influence, drive projects and leading initiatives for business cases
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of operational finance
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at