Finance Manager, Planning & Analysis
Are you interested in joining a distinguished market-leader in the financial services industry? Would you like to leverage your public accounting or industry experience in FP&A with a progressive and dynamic organization?
We are recruiting on behalf of a “Top Employer” located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) to join their ‘financial planning & analysis (FP&A)’ team.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Coordination of annual business planning, budgeting and forecasting process
• Develop and maintain revenue forecast models and monitor key performance indicators
• Lead the finance function to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial and operating results
• Design new management reporting/analytics to address business needs for financial information
• Conduct complex financial and economic analysis for emerging business opportunities and trends
• Deliver and continually improve the accuracy and quality of assigned internal financial reporting
• Presentation and communication of financial results and scorecards to senior management
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component, along with non-contributory RSP program and other monetary benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 4-6+ years of progressive experience at a large public accounting firm and/or industry
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and excellent work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills
• Confidence presenting to senior management and other stakeholders
• Experience in the financial services industry is an asset
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any or CPA-CAs or CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs and CPA-CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at