Finance Manager (new CPA)
Great opportunity in a pure finance and corporate planning role for a recently qualified CPA with strong modelling skills from a large public accounting firm.
We are recruiting on behalf of a privately-held consumer company located in the East GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with strong analytical skills from a public accounting firm. The employer is an innovative company with world class talent driving initiatives and constantly thriving for improvement by leveraging technology and new business practices.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial Planning & Analysis – lead the budgeting and forecasting process including risks and opportunities to plan and variance analysis including all KPIs
• Management reporting – responsible for all cycle reporting and drive decision making on performance and metrics including presentation and commentary to key business stake holders and Leadership team
• Technology and Data analytics and Modelling – creative in ownership and development of material and supporting corporate finance and lines of business in use of data for key decision making
• Projects include valuations, tenders, RFPs, pre-and post-acquisition support.
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of experience in a large public accounting firm or industry
• Demonstrated use of technology for projects and analytics
• Excellent problem solving, data analysis and communication skills
• Financial modelling skills and experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.