Finance Manager – Cryptocurrency
Do you have a personal interest in the cryptocurrency sector? Would you like to work for a company that is investing in Bitcoin mining operations around the world?
We are recruiting on behalf of an asset management organization with significant financial resources, looking to deploy capital in the cryptocurrency investment market.
The Company is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with FP&A experience and financial modelling skills to take on this newly-created position.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Ownership of financial models focused on M&A, profitability and business expansion
• Financial market research and monitoring the cryptocurrency market to update models
• Partnering with operations and management in other international locations
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly operating results for decision making
• Preparation of quarterly deliverables and reports presented to the Board
• Researching various accounting and tax related business impacts
• Development and maintenance of rolling budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5+ years of relevant finance experience in professional services and/or industry
• Experience with business analysis, budgeting, forecasting and financial metrics
• Advanced Excel proficiency; financial modelling experience is an asset
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Willingness to travel internationally
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.