Finance Manager, Budgeting and Special Projects
We are recruiting on behalf of a “Top Employer” located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) to join their ‘financial planning & analysis (FP&A)’ team in a project-driven role supporting corporate initiatives.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead a team supporting budgeting, planning and analysis for various business units
• Develop management reporting frameworks for tracking KPI’s, trends and financial analysis
• Design and Lead business planning and performance management supporting various KPIs
• Creation of models in Excel, creation of PowerPoint decks for presentation of findings to executive level
• Exhibit leadership and proven track record in building strong relationships at all levels
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component, along with a non-contributory RSP program and other monetary benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of experience including public accounting background and industry
• Relevant industry experience in a financial planning & analysis function
• Experience presenting to senior management and other stakeholders
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any or CPA-CAs or CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs and CPA-CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at