Senior Finance Manager, Acquisitions and Development
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the North GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Accountant (CPA-CA) with strong financial modelling skills.
Would you like to work in a high-profile role with exposure to senior management? Are you looking for a strategic role that has an impact on the future direction of the company? Do you want to have great work/life balance?
Key responsibilities and oversight
• Evaluate potential business opportunities, while assessing risk/opportunity from financial perspective
• Assess options available by liaising with operations to build valid assumptions to determine financial viability and recommend most optimal choice
• Create financial models, perform financial due diligence to facilitate deal structure decisions, as well as assist in the transition and integration of newly acquired businesses
• Prepare annual plans, budgets and forecasts as it relates to new and existing development projects
• Work with lawyers, financial advisors and lenders to draft agreements for acquisitions and financings
• Develop optimal financing strategies for new and existing development projects
• Oversee preparation, analysis and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results for new or existing development projects or proposed acquisitions
The company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA-CA)
• 10+ years experience, including strong financial modelling skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Strong negotiation and critical thinking skills
• Advanced Excel proficiency required
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those with relevant experience will be contacted about this role specifically, however we welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
More about Canadian Accounting Consultants:
Leveraging our proven success placing Chartered Accountants, we are well equipped to provide a superior career transition experience to candidates looking to make a progressive career move. Our focus allows us to remain well-informed of market conditions and give the best advice possible to our candidates looking for reliable and accurate information on their career options. Find out why candidates who work with us are recommending our placement services to their friends and colleagues. Contact us today!