Join an acquisitive sports media company that offers significant scope for growth. We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly listed company based in Toronto looking to add a designated CPA into a newly created role in their finance team.
They are seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public accounting experience exiting a major firm at Manager level or with an equivalent combination of firm/industry experience and IFRS technical knowledge.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversee effective execution of month end close and Management Reporting activities
• Preparation/review of consolidated quarterly and annual financial deliverables
• Identify opportunities to improve/innovate financial reporting processes and procedures
• Act as a Finance Partner for Business Unit leaders
• Support budgeting, forecasting and related activities
• Participate in and contribute to ongoing special projects and initiatives
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA) or close to completion
• 5+ years of progressive audit experience from a large public accounting firm and/or industry
• Experience of tech/software companies (either directly or as an audit client) strongly preferred
• Strong technical skills under IFRS
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®