Are you interested in having a rewarding career with a high growth, TSX listed company in downtown Toronto? Would you join a growing diversified media company with platforms including TV, radio, and publishing? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity where you can directly add value focused purely on financial and operational analysis?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Internal Reporting - monthly dashboard and KPI reporting
• Planning & Operations - lead the quarterly forecast and annual budget consolidation process
• Business Partnering - support BU Controllers with value add analytics
• Finance Transformation - ongoing improvement and innovation of processes
• Ad hoc initiatives and Special Projects - perform business case analysis for potential new opportunities and product initiatives
The company is offering an excellent compensation package. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 2+ years experience of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
• Proficient with Excel – proven experience deriving value from large volumes of data, the ability to create basic financial models an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to influence, drive projects and leading initiatives for business cases
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of operational finance
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at