We are recruiting for a mid-size asset management company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a designated Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) at the Senior Financial Analyst or Manager level with strong accounting and analytical skills from industry.
Are you interested in working for a progressive company in a fast-growing sector with exposure to acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your current role to gain new experience and take on new challenges beyond the traditional finance or accounting role? Are you looking for Manager-level responsibilities in a collaborative team environment?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead monthly operating expense reviews with operational stakeholders
• Lead treasury function for cash management and cash flow forecasting
• Coordinate and document financial instrument valuations with advisors and auditors
• Oversee and/or prepare variance analysis, management reporting and lender reporting
• Preparation and review of quarterly/annual reports including financial statements and MD&A
• Partner with business analysts on business planning, forecasting and financial modelling
• Lead performance of internal control testing for compliance with NI52-109
• Ad hoc projects and financial integration of newly acquired businesses
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 4-7 years of progressive experience including public accounting and/or industry
• Experience with financial reporting and accounting standards under IFRS
• Commitment to accuracy, strong organizational skills and flexibility
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong Excel proficiency and well-developed analytical skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at