Are you looking to make the jump to Manager-level in a hybrid role with a broad scope of responsibilities? Would you like to be the key business partner communicating with operations on high-profile projects?
If you are looking for a role that offers variety and good work/life balance with a reputable company, this is it!
We are recruiting on behalf of an organization located along the subway line in Toronto, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with 3-6 years of experience from public accounting or industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Partner with operations on financial analysis, capital budgeting and quarterly forecasting
• Lead the analysis of results with a focus on improving the quality of information delivered
• Assess business impacts of changes to accounting standards under ASPE and IFRS
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes and automation
• Lead a team responsible for financial reporting and analysis for the operating portfolio
• Communicate with accounting teams to provide technical research and analysis support
• Work closely with key stakeholders on various initiatives, projects and ad hoc analysis
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-6 years of progressive experience from public accounting or industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong accounting skills under ASPE and IFRS
• Well-developed analytical skills and Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at