Finance Manager, Reporting & Analysis
45% reporting, 45% FP&A, 10% acquisition support and integration
Are you looking to step out of pure reporting into a role with direct access and visibility to the CFO and executive team? Would you like to be part of some key decisions in growth and global finance performance?
The Company is located in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station, with great work/life balance and culture that will support your career growth.
Key Responsibilities and Oversight:
• Accountable for all accounting and financial reporting operations review and leadership of team
• Establish global accounting policies, controls are compliant with IFRS to ensure consistency across the organization
• Financial analysis and budgeting, forecasting, performance measurement
• Deliver financial results to CFO and executive team
• Acquisition accounting and Purchase Price allocation models to support key decision making and growth
• KPIs and management reporting on performance to plan
• Manage various projects and take initiative for driving growth and acquisition support
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• CPA, CA designation with 7-10 years’ experience reporting under IFRS in a Leadership role in public accounting (Big 4 or large public client experience) or currently working in Industry
• Financial Reporting experience supporting external and internal management reporting and consolidations of multiple entities
• Comfortable presenting information to internal and external key stake holders
• Constantly thrive for development and improvement by research, process and risk controls
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.