Are you interested in working for large, well-established company that is focussed on growth through acquisitions? Are you looking for a high-profile role that will have direct exposure to the senior leaders of the company?
We are recruiting for a sector leader located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant with strong analytical skills and / or financial reporting experience, either from industry or public accounting.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage company-wide process of budget development, consolidation of submissions from divisions and comparison to business plans
• Review and gain in depth understanding business results, as well as variances to budgets and present explanations to senior management decision making
• Apply through understanding of products, materials, channels, end-users, demand, pricing and strategy for each division and company wide, while reviewing results and providing explanations
• Review management reports and reporting packages prepared by financial analysts to ensure they are accurate, error-free and ready for senior management review and sign-off
• Prepare clear and concise commentaries to support understanding of results for senior management
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 7+ years audit experience in industry and / or public accounting
• Exemplary analytical skills and ability to understand root causes of variances
• Knowledge of accounting standards and principles
• System savvy, with advanced Excel skills
• Exemplary interpersonal, communication and collaborations skills
• Works well under pressure and manages short deadlines
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration applying directly to this posting or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly to discuss your candidacy.