Are you interested in working for large, well-established Canadian company that is expanding internationally through acquisitions? Are you looking to join a company with numerous opportunities for progression and development?
We are recruiting on behalf of large organization located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong core accounting, reporting and budgeting experience, either from a related role in industry or a larger public accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage the monthly/quarterly/year-end financial reporting process for business segment
• Preparation and compilation of financial reporting packages
• Manage annual planning and analysis cycles, including variance analysis
• Conduct in-depth financial analysis and make recommendations based on results
• Develop metrics and KPI’s to help better manage costs and provide business insights
• Ensure business segment has appropriate internal controls in order to comply with regulatory requirements
• Lead a review of existing finance and accounting processes to identify opportunities for streamlining or improving effectiveness
• Develop, support, mentor and inspire direct reports through regular coaching and formal development, maximizing efforts to attract and keep top talent
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 7+ years audit experience in industry and / or public accounting
• Knowledge of accounting standards and principles (IFRS, Canadian ASPE)
• System savvy, with advanced Excel skills
• Exemplary interpersonal, communication and collaborations skills
• Able to drive process improvements to mitigate risk and drive efficiency
• Works well under pressure and manages short deadlines
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.