Are you looking for a pure financial planning and analysis role? Would you like to leverage your analytical skills in a consumer-focused business environment?
We are recruiting on behalf of a privately-held consumer company located in the North GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with strong analytical skills from a public accounting firm or industry background.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare/perform financial and business related analysis and research
• Develop and maintain highly complex financial models and internal reporting
• Perform variance analysis for actual to plan and actual to budget with commentary
• Recommend changes in business product profitability and assist with business strategies
• Responsible for long-range planning, budgeting, forecasting, strategic reviews and analysis
• Assist with the identification of key business drivers and integrate into internal reporting
• Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis as required to support business decision making
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 4-6 years of experience in a large public accounting firm or industry
• Strong analytical skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent problem solving, data analysis and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.