Are you looking for a company that is experiencing growth through acquisitions? Would you like a hybrid role that leverages your reporting and analytical skills? The employer we are recruiting for is seeking a experienced Senior Financial Analyst from industry or a new Manager from public accounting.
Reporting to the Controller, this role will play a key role in the finance team and will be responsible for a mix of reporting, budgeting, integrating process for new acquisitions and other initiatives for a mid-sized multi-national mining company. The employer is located in the downtown core, close to Union Station.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- External reporting – quarterly/annual financials including consolidation and MD&A
- Budgeting – annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Process and Controls – implementing process and controls for newly acquired companies
- Ad Hoc Projects – improving reporting, implementing new systems at site level
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA-CA)
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in industry or public accounting
- Experience working at and / or auditing public companies
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS, consolidations and MD&A
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to use advanced Excel functions
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs or CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPA-CAs and CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants