Are you looking for a finance role with a broad range of responsibilities and direct reports? Are you interested in working for a company in a high-growth sector that has doubled their staff in 2 years?
We are recruiting on behalf of global company with their ‘Americas’ office based in Toronto. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with management experience and exposure to complex revenue.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead business unit budgeting process and project forecasting
• Responsible for monthly management reporting on variances for business unit
• Mentors and develops finance and project accounting team of direct reports
• Implement cost control methods for each project to ensure profitability
• Provide senior management with financial information for decision support
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and profit sharing (bonus) plan and lucrative RSP matching program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5-10 years of progressive experience from public accounting or industry
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.